Tuesday, August 08, 2006

DeviantArt Pastie

Time for a long overdue update I think. It's not much but if you look down in the lefthand sidebar, well THE sidebar, you should now see a DeviantArt Pastie which, while NOT being an appetizing snack or small meal (sorry Fat Tony), WILL show three top pictures from DeviantArt.com each day! I would have chosen to show my own art work but I have to be subscribed for that, which I'm not :( Still, it gives you a glimpse of what great work there is there without having to visit if you don't have time or don't want to.
I hope it proves useful for all visitors to this 'ere blog.
Over and out.

4 comments:

Molyan said...

That's a good idea. What do you think of DeviantArt's new look, Menaceman?

Alistu said...

I wouldn't ask if I were you. I'm trying to hold judgement on the matter but I'm not liking it so far.

Molyan said...

Woah. It is very... different.

Fat Tony said...

I want a real pastie NOW.