Wednesday, June 28, 2006

New Animation!

Yaaaaaaay! At last I update my blog. I've uploaded another university animation over at deviantART. This one is entitled "Mixed Mush" and was the third to be produced. You can find more information in the description with the upload. As with the last ones you'll have to click "download" to see it. If your computer is too slow to stream it then I think you can right-click for all you Windows users and select "Save target as" I'm not sure what the Mac equivelant of that command is. Anyway I hope you enjoy it and you can find it here> http://www.deviantart.com/view/35416222/

6 comments:

Fat Tony said...

Sob! I couldn't get it to work again. I really am just a birdbrain.

Alistu said...

Are you using a Windows computer with Windows Media Player? When it streams that's what it should open in. If you use a MAc then maybe that's the problem.

Fat Tony said...

I have Windows media player, but when I click on 'Save target as' a little box comes up saying it is downloading then nothing happens. Maybe my computer just hates me.

Fat Tony said...

Oooh no wait I tried clicking on thelink just now and it worked! Well done Menaceman! You did the music too did you?
Now I know where Dr Who pinched the scribble monster from...

Alistu said...

Thanks. We didn't make the music from scrath but we did piece it together from other bits of existing music.
The scribble monster was courtasy of Fluffy-Scruffy. The 'dark' part was hers.

Molyan said...

As they say where I come from:

"Oh my Gawd! That's WELL good!"