Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas!

It's about time I said it. Here's a wonderful picture to fill you all with festive cheer.

This picture features, from left to right, Fat Tony, Derek the sheep, Molyan and me! Oh yes, and not forgetting Cecil there carrying a snowball. He best not be planning to drop it on me though! If he's heading for Derek then I say go for it Cecil!
I decided I shouldn't let Derek and Fat Tony's snowman have a carrot for a nose because I wasn't sure how close Bernard the goat was. I didn't think he'd be able to reach the carrot in Molyan and my snowman though.
Anyway guys, I hope you like my little picture of us all and that you all have a wonderful christmas and a great new year!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE!!!

4 comments:

Fat Tony said...

Coo! What a great picture of me! Thanks Menaceman!

Gary Northfield said...

Nice one menaceman! Am I eating that hat or what? Have a great Christmas!!!

Alistu said...

You were supposed to be putting it on the snowman's head but I suppose if you got peckish...

Molyan said...

That is so cool! I love my scarf. It's so funky!