Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Bongo Beetle

'Ere Derek. Where did you get your bananas from again? The ones with the banjo playin' spider. I ask because today I discovered my very own bongo beetle!
I got home from the shops with a lovely bag of grapes and the first thing I end up grabbing is a flippin' beetle. It looked just like a grape as well. All small, round and green. I suppose the legs should have been a bit of a give away really. I was going to either squash him or take him outside but as I was making up my mind he pulled out a pair of bongos and started to drum out the Mario theme!
Anyway, here's a little picture I drew of him for you all to look at and now I'll love you and leave you. I've got to go and find where he scuttled off to!

3 comments:

Fat Tony said...

If he gets too noisy, give me a shout. I love beetles on toast. With scrambled egg.

Alistu said...

The scrambled egg sounds nice but I can't say I've ever tried it with beetles.

Anonymous said...

Bongo Beetle eh? Lol, sounds like an unusual creature - i love the drawing though!! It's excellent!