Friday, October 14, 2005

Hello and welcome to My World!

Hiya Peeps!
After reading Derek the sheep's blog for so long now I thought it was time that I joined in too with my own! Admittedly I already have an MSN "My Space" but this one is gonna be different and will hopefully have more in it. Well, it's certainly gonna be different.
Below is a picture of what I look like. I drew it myself! That's it for now. The first post is done with. OK, so it wasn't great but things should hopefully pick up when I get used to posting here. I'll get the hang soon, I promise!

2 comments:

Fat Tony said...

Do you really want people to know what's going on in your head? I wouldn't want anyone to see the vast expanses of desert in mine.

Alistu said...

Oooo. There may be lots of desert in my head but occasionally I come across an oasis of activity.