Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Attack!

Hello again! I went for another walk today. Although, considering that I can't yet fly and I don't know how to drive there isn't really much else I could do to get around. Where was I? Ah, yes. So I was having a walk about, minding my own business and then all of a sudden I hear this almighty scream! "AAAARRRGH!!!" There was a lot of choking after that so I went to find out what it was. This site met my eyes...

It turned out to be some poor soul being attacked by a Hexopus. Note that it only has six legs/tentacles. I would have stopped to help, only as I started to go across to him a small flying haggis swooped down and nabbed my doughnut! (I'd nipped into the bakery before hand.)
Well, I had been looking forward to eating that doughnut since buying it only ten minutes previous. I wasn't going to stand for it so I chased after the wee haggis.
In the end I never found out what happened to the lad being attacted by the Hexopus. He was gone when I got back. I never got my doughnut back either. :( The haggis had eaten it when I caught up. I found it lying under a bush in the shade with a fat, little belly. So much for that.
If I ever find out what happened to the lad and the Hexopus, I'll let you all know.

5 comments:

Fat Tony said...

And I thought daddylonglegs were scary.

Alistu said...

Ooo they are but not as scary as a hexopus. I know I'd never like to meet one down a dark alley. Hexopus that is. I doubt I'd see a daddylonglegs down a dark alley with them being so small.

Anonymous said...

hahahhahahahah hexopus...its funny cuz its true...u c, it has six legs...and 6 in latin or roman...or whatever is hex...hahahah classic

Anonymous said...

that funny. I love jokes...and dolly parton...and sheep

Alistu said...

For those of you who may not know my friend Adam, the last two posts were by him. He can be stranger than me at times!