Sunday, August 19, 2007

Eledees (or Elebits if you're outside Europe)

Not much of an update really but I thought I should try and keep this blog alive somehow.
I've had the game Eledees for the Wii since about two days after it was released earlier this year. Today I finally finished it! According to the game record it took me a total of 15 hours and 52 minutes and I gained the title of "King of Curiosity". I'm really not bothered about trying to complete challenge mode cos I've tried a few times and find it really hard.
So, what this means is that when MySims is released for the Wii I will be able to use Eledees as a part exchange against it and get it cheeper! Yay for discounts and trade-ins.
MySims looks absolutely brilliant, not to mention cute, and will be released some time in September, I forget when exactly,
For more info and a countdown to its release you can go and visit http://www.mysims.ea.com/index.php

1 comment:

fluffy-scruffy said...

speaking of games, nick got guitar hero 2 for his birthday, we thought it would be fun as 2 player. so far we have only found the controllers with the game, so i part exchanged a couple of games i don't play for a pre-owned copy, didn't make it much cheaper :( we have been having fun though, it's good exercise XD

i think mysims looks scary, the characters look like chibi lego people, it looks fun at the same time though. hope it is fun for ya when it's released ^^

*:3