Sunday, June 24, 2007

YouTubing across the interwebs

*dusts cobwebs off blog pages*
Wow, haven't been here in a while. Sorry about that. I've been um, busy. Yes that's it! Busy.
Anyway, to the point at hand. I've got a YouTube account! Well, I have had for a while now but I've actually started to upload stuff to it. So far it only contains three animations from the first year of my uni course. "Ooooh animations" I bet you're all thinking. Well I'm sorry to let you down but they only last a few seconds and are just basic pencil test type things.
I have other animations I could upload but they are group works so I'd have to get everybody else to agree to me putting them up first. I'm nice like that.
I also have the animation I have produced for my second year but I'm very protective over it and don't fancy having no control over what happens to it once its uploaded. I might upload it but not until Cosgrove Hall Animation have seen it. I'm showing it to them on July 17th! I hope I impress them. I think I'd like to work there.

That's all for now. Bye.

2 comments:

Fat Tony said...

Good luck with your submission to Cosgrove Hall, Menaceman! How exciting1

fluffy-scruffy said...

hello there X3
i hope it all goes well for you too.
as for the group stuff, i don't see there being a problem youtubing stuffs that's already been on deviant at some point, like the smudge'n'click and mixed mush if you want to get all your 1st year work up in the same spot.

*:3