Thursday, December 14, 2006

Looky Here!

Isn't it brilliant?! It's a christmas card from fellow animator, Heather (owner of Home of H Art). That's her on the left and me in the Santa suit. Teehee! I 'recieved' it this morning when I went to get my breakfast. You see she left this morning to go home for christmas and left this on the kitchen table. It was a lovely surprise to find it. I love it so much I just had to show it off.

CHRISTMAS IS HERE!

Please excuse the rubbish scan, the colours are much richer on the original.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

may i just say, that is GENIUS!!! I can see her drawing in a comic one day....

Fat Tony said...

The only present I get left on the breakfast table is a pile of dirty crocks.

fluffy-scruffy said...

that is a cool christmas card.
i love the expression heather has given herself.