Sunday, January 22, 2006

deviantART

I just thought I would let you know of a place called deviantART where you can go and view my art work* and that of thousands of others as well. There are over 8 million "deviations" and they are great to look at. My work, as well as my M.A.T.E.S comic is all free to view. You only have to become a member if you feel strongly enough to leave a comment.
I urge all readers of this to go and take a visit. My page can be found at www.alistu.deviantart.com . I shall add the site to my links list shortly.


* By art work I mean drawings, photographs, paintings, embroidery, etc. It has everything!

1 comment:

Molyan said...

Looks like a really good site. I've seen some people at school on it and wondered what it was. Might join to display some of my stuff.

Your artwork's excellent, by the way! Just checked out your page, well done you.